Apartment for rent 1 bedroom apartments

Results: Displaying 1 to 8 (of 8 properties)
In the interests of protecting client confidentiality, not all properties are displayed on our website.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Pages

Location meublée - Paris 7e Dans un bel immeuble, situé au 2ème étage sans ascenseur, un appartement traversant de 64m². Il comprend, une entrée, une...

Rent : 2 500 € I.C.
  • 63 M²
  • 1 bedroom (s)

FURNISHED PROPERTY TO RENT: Located on the 3rd floor of a building between Rue St Honoré and the Tuileries Gardens (with elevator), this elegant furnished...

Rent : 3 500 € I.C.
  • 60 M²
  • 1 bedroom (s)

LOCATION MEUBLEE - Très bel appartement atypique en duplex avec terrasse, meublé avec goût, situé rue Vieille du Temple à proximité immédiate de la rue de...

Rent : 3 500 € I.C.
  • 75 M²
  • 1 bedroom (s)

Exceptional location in one of the finest avenues of the capital, near the place Brugmann, a 55 sq. m. apartment on the 1st floor of a superb renovated...

Rent : 1 100 € I.C.
Ref : BRU-LOC-0036-HV
  • 55 M²
  • 1 bedroom (s)

FURNISHED PROPERTY TO RENT. Located on the 3rd and 4th floor of a beautiful 18th century building, this charming duplex apartment offers 45 sqm of living...

Rent : 2 200 € I.C.
  • 45 M²
  • 1 bedroom (s)

FURNISHED PROPERTY TO RENT. Located on the ground floor with an independent entry onto a private close, this handsome apartment offers 37 sqm of living...

Rent : 2 000 € I.C.
  • 37 M²
  • 1 bedroom (s)

We seek out exceptional properties for our French and international clients.

Elegant apartment decorated with British taste on the 2nd floor with lift with 70 sq.m living space comprising entrance hall spacious living room...

Rent : 1 800 € I.C.
    • 70 M²
    • 1 bedroom (s)
    Résultat(s): Displaying 1 to 8 (of 8 properties)
    In the interests of protecting client confidentiality, not all properties are displayed on our website.
    Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
    Property search
    By Region